Have you heard of email marketing? I’m sure you have… it’s 2016! It’s such a big part of a business’ overall marketing campaign that I thought you should understand exactly what it is so you can begin to incorporate it into your business strategy.
First, I want to share with you a few statistics:
1) span class=”gold_text”>72% of consumers say they prefer a company to communicate with them via email over any other way.
2) It is the most effective channel for customer retention by almost span class=”gold_text”>20%.
3) The average company makes span class=”gold_text”>$44.25 for every $1.00 spent on email marketing.
So now that you see why email marketing is so important, let’s talk about why it is so effective…
That’s right, you heard me. It’s not very expensive to have a great email marketing campaign. Although many of you may want to hire a professional, an actual email system is not expensive. In fact, a system such as Mailchimp is free for the first couple thousand subscribers. Some other great email systems to use are AWeber, Constant Contact, Infusionsoft, and many more!
You don’t have to be quite so formal in an email. It’s a great way to build relationships with others and show the real you behind your business. You can share great, useful information that you know your readers will love seeing.
Email marketing has a fantastic return on investment. The best part is that you can follow your ROI. There are lots of stats sheets on different email campaign management systems that show exactly how much the email campaign has brought in. That’s a great feature for a business owner.
How great is it that an email campaign can tell you the best time to send an email so that the most people possible will see it. That’s what email marketing can do for you. You can not only see who is clicking on the email, you can see how long they are on it, and how many people are being brought to your website from it.
Fun Fact! 50% of people who are on the web use the eastern time zone. Because of this, make sure that you schedule your email in that time zone no matter where you are located.
Latest posts by Laura Macauley (see all)
- Tips for Networking Without Ever Leaving the House - November 17, 2016
- 4 Tips to Get Your Social Media Content More Shares - November 15, 2016
- Finding Creative Content For Social Media - November 8, 2016